Our environmentally friendly charter hovercraft can carry up to 4 persons and perform equally as well on water as dry land including marshland, saltings, beaches, mudflats etc. Use of a hovercraft to access tidal mudflats and sand banks etc where operatives may have previously walked across reduces risk and saves time. This hovercraft is an ideal solution to accessing fast shallow flowing rivers and can hover stationary in the same position for extended time periods
Our hovercraft can carry a payload of up to 150 kg with 2 men on board
Skippers are provided, qualified to a minimum of commercially endorsed RYA Powerboat 2 or equivalent, and type rated by BHC.
Call 07455 123182
Our Coastal Pro MACV‘s are available nationwide at short notice for as little as a few hundred pounds per day. We cover all the UK and overseas.
- Width: 2.1m
- Length: 4.5m
- Weight: Approx 300kgs
- Payload: Up to 350kgs on water, more possible on land or in overload capacity with reduced performance.
- Hull Construction: Reinforced GRP Laminate, kevlar reinforced floor.
- Buoyancy: Foam filled plenum, positively buoyant when swamped.
- Seating: Flexible layout allowing up to four persons and/or cargo space.
- ‘Lift’ Engine: 13.5hp 4-Stroke. Electric start.
- ‘Thrust’ Engine: 50bhp 4-Stroke engine. Electric start.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 35mph (56km/h) depending on load and conditions.
- Cruising Speed: Approx 25mph (40km/h) depending on load and conditions.
- Fuel Tank/Range: 35litres giving approx 3-4hr duration/100 mile range.
- Skirt: Neoprene coated nylon ‘segmented’ skirt in approx 70 segments.
- Thrust Duct: 1.1m with two rudders and flow straighteners.
- Safety: Fire extinguisher, manual/electric bilge pumps, twin 12v electrics with battery cut-out, mud-escape system, radar reflector, safety lanyard, VHF Marine radio.
- Navigation : Navigation lights, Chart plotter.